Chemical solution and slurry metering pumps designed, engineered, and built to last. The pump case is molded of a rugged, chemical resistant ABS. Mounting pads and a built-in wall mounting bracket allow a choice of flat surface or wall mounted installation.
The thermal or impedance protected gear motor is safe, quiet and dependable. All metal gearing parts are heat-treated and the output shaft is supported by heavy-duty bearings.
The feeder head is molded of UV and acid resistant polycarbonate and is designed to snap on and off without tools.
A 10-minute solid-state electric current interrupter is a standard feature, built into every MEC-OMATIC Dolphin Series pump.
- Item: Chemical Metering Pumps
- Chemical Metering Pump Type Peristaltic
- Max. Flow (gpd): Pumps 60.00 gpd
- Max. Pressure: Pumps 25 psi
- Voltage: Pumps 115VAC
- Max. Viscosity: Pumps 300 cP
- HP: Pumps 1/60
- Phase: Pumps 1
- Flow Rate Output Control Adjustable
- Tubing Material: Peristaltic Pumps Norprene
- Turn Down Ratio: Pumps 10:1
- Reproducibility: Pumps +/-2.0%
- Self-Priming: Yes
- Suction Lift 24 ft.
- Head and Fitting Material: Pumps Resin
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Motor RPM 50
- Height 5-5/8"
- Length 7-5/8"
- Width 6-7/8"
- Number of Feeds 1
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Min. Flow Rate 6 gpd
- cc/Min. 157.6
- Max. Strokes per Minute 50
- Hz 60
- Standards ETL, cETL, ETL Sanitary
- Features valve-less, non-clogging design
- Feed rates from 13 gpd (2.05 lph) to 97 gpd (15.3 lph) at 25 psi (1.72 bar).
- Pump case is molded chemical resistant ABS.
- Thermal or impedance protected gearmotor is safe, quiet and dependable.
- All metal gearing parts are heat-treated.
- Output shaft is supported by heavy duty bearings.
- Quick-release, twist-off, clear polycarbonate, acid resistant head.
- Self-lubricating chemical resistant roller assembly.
- Durable, long-lasting tubing with no tube adjustment.
- Heavy duty shaded pole gearmotor with lifetime lubrication.
- Pump Head Materials: Chemical Resistant Resin
- Pump Head Tubing: Synthetic Rubber
- Injection Fitting (standard w/check valve): PVC
- Strainer: FPP
- Tubing: PE
- Pump Housing: Chemical Resistant Resin
- Important: Material Code - PVC=Polyvinyl Chloride, PE=Polyethylene.
- Power Input: 115 VAC/60 HZ