- Suitable for water and smoke damage restoration
- Kills bacteria, viruses*, mold, and odor-causing bacteria
- Water-activated; no rinse required
- Use on any wet-cleanable hard or soft surface
- EPA Registration No. 87508-3-89334
ProKure V is an EPA-registered, liquid deodorizer/disinfectant/fungicide formulated for hospital use that ships dry in formula packets. Inside the formula packets are white pouches that are water activated to create ClO2 liquid, that can be sprayed, wiped or mopped on all hard, non-porous surfaces.
The liquid spray leaves no harmful residue and is suitable for water and smoke damage restoration, including sewer backup and river flooding, and trauma scene decontamination.
How to Use:
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE LABELING. READ THE ENTIRE LABEL AND USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS AND USE
- Open the silver foil packet and remove the white pouch (DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE POUCH).
- Place the white pouch in an opaque (not clear) container filled with water.
- Allow pouch to activate in water for one (1) hour to reach maximum strength.
|Size||Yield (Disinfectant at 100ppm)||Yield (Deodorizer at 500ppm)|
|0.042 ounces||32 ounces of water||-|
|0.17 ounces||1 Gallon of water||-|
|0.84 Ounces||5 Gallons of water||1 Gallon of water|
|4.2 ounces||25 Gallons of water||5 Gallons of water|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop|