ProKure G is an EPA-registered, deodorizing vapor delivery system for use in residential and commercial properties undergoing water, smoke, forensic or odor restoration that ships in dry formula packets. Inside the formula packets are white pouches that are water activated to create ClO2 gas when the pouches are dropped in plastic cups filled 1.5” of water. The gas formula packets control odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and other chemical odors in confined, unoccupied spaces.
- Approved for commercial buildings, retail and industrial centers and residential properties that are undergoing water or smoke restoration, sewer backup, odor control or other restoration services
- Use air movers to increase circulation
- Formulated to quickly control mold/mildew odors and other foul smells
- Use enclosed caution placard to record treatment/safe re-entry time
- Works best in the dark
How to Use
IT IS A VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW TO USE THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE LABELING.
READ THE ENTIRE LABEL AND USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS AND USE.
NOTE: PEOPLE AND PETS MUST NOT BE PRESENT IN ENCLOSED AREAS WHEN PROKURE G IS ACTIVATED.
- Open the silver foil packet and remove the white pouch (DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE POUCH).
- Place the end of the white pouch that has the square indentations into a plastic cup filled with 1.5" of water.
- Place it on a stable, level surface in a central location and turn off the lights.
- Allow at least 4–6 hours for the system to work.
Extra Heavy Odors
|EPA Reg #||87508-2-89334||87508-2-89334|
|Concentration||One pouch per
2,250 cubic feet
|One pouch per
1,000 cubic feet