MyPress Gen 2 Manual Rosin Tech Press Deluxe Kit
MyPress is a portable, lightweight and personal rosin press designed from scratch in Colorado. Our custom 3×3 stainless steel Axiom plates deliver even heat across the plates. MyPress has an easy to read, operator-friendly LCD interface with a simple button layout. Easily set and apply heat to the stainless steel Axiom Plates with temperatures ranging from 100° to 250° Fahrenheit (37°C – 121°C).
MyPress features a count-up timer, which halts counting when opened and resets from zero when closed again, allowing the operator to efficiently monitor the process, and fine-tune adjustments to realize the best yield or finest flavors. This proprietary functionality allows the operator to record and track the best starting material-specific results for later repetition.
What's Included in the MyPress Gen 2 Deluxe Package
- (1) My Rosin Press
- (1) Stainless Steel Pollen Press
- (1) Silicone Mat, Oil Drop Set
- (10) 25 Micron Rosin Bags
- (5) Pieces of pre-cut parchment paper
MyPress Gen 2 Deluxe Features
- NO Solvents Needed!
- Compact, Lightweight & Portable
- Easy-to-Use Functions & Features
- Little Effort to Exert 6 Tons of Pressure!
- Adjustable Temperature Control & Plates
- Front Facing Timer
- Produces Industry-Standard Yields
- Fits on kitchen counter, or in a Backpack!
MyPress Gen 2 Deluxe Specification
- Pressure: 6 Tons
- Temp range: 100°F – 250°F (37°C – 121°C)
- Temp increments of 10°F (~5.5°C)
- Digital counter: 0-9999 seconds
- Heating & cooling indicator LEDs
- Voltage: 110v
- Power: 1A/120W
- Plate size: 3.07” x 3.07”
- Axiom Plate Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Weight: 12.9 lbs
- Dimensions: height – 11.5”, depth – 10.5”, width – 8.5”
MyPress Gen 2 Deluxe Warranty
MyPress Solventless offers a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser only against manufacturing defects within the normal scope of use. Please note every item is subject to an evaluation by the Repairs/Returns Team.