Widely used in agricultural and horticultural application, special ingredients designed for immediate utilization by the plant provide balanced N-P-K, multiple sources of nitrogen and fully chelated micronutrients. High phosphate in the plant usable form ideal for deficiency correction or as a young plant starter. No Chlorides. 100% Soluble. Designed to maximize the final phase of a plants production. Recommended for use on vegetables.
WATER SOLUBLE FERTILIZERS
The first chemical revolution in agriculture started over 100 years ago, when soil fertilization was discovered; the second chemical revolution—the idea of foliar feeding as an effective and important tool in crop fertility—is going to be common only in our generation.
Leaf feeding or foliar fertilization with Grow More Fertilizers can increase yields of a healthy crop beyond the capabilities of conventional, soil applied fertilizers.
Used correctly Grow More Water Soluble Fertilizers can provide an attractive economic return on investment over and above that obtained from soil applied fertilizers.
• Foliar Spray Grade
• Made with Low Biuret Urea
• No Sediment
• Multi-Nitrogen Sources
Versatile - Foliar sprays or infector systems.
Grow More Fertilizers are formulated to supply sufficient amounts of extra nutrients for high yields. Grow More are supplements to be used in addition to normal soil applied fertilizers and do not compensate for the lack of good cultivation and mangagement practices. If used correctly and with experience, soil applied fertilizers can be cut back as much as 20% when Grow More is used in a foliar fertilizer program.
Grow More Fertilizers are designed to meet a need for a properly balanced, highly concentrated product that can be applied by aircraft or ground rigs, as well as used in dilute or concentrated sprinkler or injector systems.
Grow More Fertilizers are versatile products that meet many requirements; consider the following:
• 100% soluble nutritional foliage spray that can be applied to fruit and otfter crops nearing maturity. leaving little or no visible residue at harvest
• Safe and effective for many different species and sizes of plants grown together in greenhouses and nurseries
• Contain elements which provide the entire spectrum of nutrients needed for a wide variety of plants
• Provides a source of immediately available plant nutrients. Particularly suitable for fast growing field, vegetable, and nursery crops
• 100% soluble and does not need agitation in the tank
• Formulated to be compatible with most common pesticides and fungicides - especially suited for aircraft applications
• Can be used as both a spreader and acidifer
• Uniform in analysis every drop contains the same analysis
• Contains chelating and sequestering agents to assure availability without precipitation of the major and micronutrients
• Contains no chlorides