Growbuds's all-in-one, turn-key 4' x 4' grow tent setup is specifically made for growing high-quality herb. This setup is professionally designed, using only the best components from the industry's most respected brands. And backed by lifetime grow support.
With this complete 4' x 4' grow setup, you'll be able to grow between 4 to 6 plants at a time, and harvest between 250 - 1000 grams of dried herb per grow cycle depending on your chosen grow light and your growing skills.
LED Grow Light Options
OPTION #1: Spider Farmer SF4000: This light is the perfect sweet spot if you are looking for an affordable yet state-of-the-art LED fixture.
- Spectrum: 660-665nm,3000K,5000K, IR 760nm
- Par Value: 1217umol/S
- Coverage: Veg:5x5ft Flower:4x4ft
- Power draw: 456W±5%@AC120V
- Light Size: 648*536*59MM
- Package Size: 723*610*115MM
- Gross Weight: 8.76KG
- DB: 0dB
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V
- Amp: 3.78A@AC120V
- Frequency: 50-60HZ
OPTION #2: PhotonTek X600W Pro: This style of LED uses bars instead of a board and is considerably more efficient and uniform. PhotonTek is a very reputable brand and the price point makes this option one of the most affordable when it comes to professional-grade LED grow lights.
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Efficacy: 2.7 µmol/J
- PPF: 1620 µmol/s
- Light Source: Osram & Lumileds Philips Diodes
- Spectrum: Full Spectrum
- Input Voltage: 120-270V
- Coverage Area: 4’ x 4’ – 5’ x 5’
- Waterproof: IP65
- Lifetime: 60 000 Hrs
- Light Distribution: 120°
- Dimmable: OFF-25%-50%-75%-100% with 0-10V Light Dimmer (Included)
- External Control: With PHOTONTEK Digital Controller
- Weight: 29.76 Lbs
- Dimensions: 42.95’’ x 46.55’’ x 2.04’’
OPTION #3: Scynce LED Raging Kush 2.0: This LED grow light is unique as comes with a tunable spectrum feature. This means you can play around with various light spectrums to suit your plant's stages. If you are experienced and want to spend time learning how different spectrums affect the crop structure, yields, and terpene production this light is for you. Aside from this, the Raging Kush 2.0 boasts a stellar efficiency and total output.
- WATTAGE DRAW: 650w
- White: 475w
- Red: 175w
- SPECTRUM: White (2700k and 6500k) and red (660 and 730nm)
- SECONDARY OPTICS: Conic 120° lens (hanging height above canopy 6"-12")
- DIMMING: Wired & wireless control of spectrum, intensity and scheduling
- FLUX (PPF): 1631 µmol/s
- PAR (PPFD): Up to 1,057 µmol/m2/s over a 4’x4’ (40 watts/sf)
- EFFICACY: 2.51 µmol/j
- COVERAGE AREA:
- Flower: 4.5’ x 4.5’
- Mother: 5’ x 5’
- DISTANCE ABOVE CANOPY: At least 6"
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT: Passive
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 - 277V or 347 - 480v
- AMPS: 120v-5.4 / 240v-2.7 / 277v-2.3 / 480v-1.36
- DIMENSIONS: 43.25” x 40.5” x 5.25”
- WEIGHT: 36 lbs
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL, CSA, CE, FCC, RoHS
- WARRANTY: 5 years
Grow Tent & Ventilation Choice
- No need to monitor pH
- Easy to use for beginners
- Pest management can easily become an issue
- Growth is generally slower than Coco or DWC
- Easy to use and very forgiving
- Faster growth than soil
- Automated watering
- Slower growth than DWC
- Not as natural as soil but still very clean
OPTION #3: Active Aqua Root Spa (DWC): This option is perfect if you want to learn the ropes of hydroponic cultivation. In Deep Water Culture the roots will sit directly in water and nutrients with air pumps to provide oxygen and if done right you can expect explosive growth. This system however, requires constant monitoring because pH, water temperature and nutrient concentration need to stay in the optimal ranges otherwise problems will appear very fast.
- Faster growth than any other method
- Automated watering
- Not as forgiving as other methods
- Not as natural as soil but you can control every input to match your standards
Every setup comes with everything you need to start growing right away!
- Lights (See options)
- Grow Tent & Ventilation System (See options)
- Grow system (See options)
- Clip fans to keep optimal air movement inside the tent.
- Smart Thermo-Hygrometer to monitor and control temperatures and humidity levels in the tent.
- Timer to control light schedule.
- Rope ratchet to hang lights and adjust the height.
REDUCE HAND STRAIN: These micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues. Comfort Grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort
ULTRA SHARP BLADES: These quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and is ready to tackle all of your deadheading, trimming, and shaping needs for your roses, annuals, vegetable, and small flower gardens
SECURE, EASY TO OPERATE LOCK: These micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use. The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left-handed with ease
MAKE PRECISE CUTS: With these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to "clip and snip" only the area or part that you want to cut with one hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants. Care: Clean blades after each use
TNB pH UP & Down
TNB Naturals pH Up and Down were created with all-natural ingredients and contain no harmful chemicals. It is the safest way to raise and lower the pH of your nutrient solution or water. Simple and cost-effective, their innovative, all-natural formula is the most effective way to keep your pH levels in check.
The term PH refers to potential hydrogen-hydroxyl (PH) ion content of a solution. A PH value from 1 to 6.9 is considered acidic whereas a value from 7.1 to 14 is considered alkaline. The PH of 7 is considered neutral and that is the PH of the water.
Maintenance of PH is imperative to your plant’s growth. If you fail to maintain the PH of the solution then your plants will lose some their ability to absorb some of the nutrients which are needed for their healthy growth. The level of PH requirement varies from plant to plant but generally, most of the plants grow well in an acidic solution. As the PH of the solution goes above 6.5, many nutrients and micronutrients precipitate out of the solution and stick to the walls of the reservoir. Plants only absorb nutrients that are dissolved in the solution and at a higher PH, they will fail to absorb the nutrients and suffer from multiple deficiencies.
The TrolMaster HCS-1 Hydro-X environment control system is a professional-grade single-zone environmental controller. It is a fully customizable modular designed system. Installation is simple and the system is easy to expand upon. The Hydro-X system can control most grow lights brands, HVAC systems, mini-split air conditioners, commercial dehumidifiers, and humidifiers, as well as CO2 generators or regulators. With the free TrolMaster App, the user can access all of the settings and alerts on the system from anywhere at any time.
The HCS-1 is the brain of the Hydro-X system. It comes with a 3-in-1 Temp/Humid/Photocell sensor.