SPYDR 2p is designed for full-cycle, close-proximity cultivation in controlled environments and multi-tiered vertical applications where even one wasted inch is one too many.
The SPYDR 2p is your full lighting solution, containing a power supply, cable, and mounting hardware.
PPF: 1550 µmol/s
Efficacy: 2.5 µmol/J
Input Power: 631W @277v
Fluence recommends mounting SPYDR 2p fixtures 6” above the top of your canopy to guarantee optimal light uniformity, penetration and flux density above a 4’x4’ canopy.
SPYDR 2p fixtures are suitable for operation in still air ambient temperatures from -10°C (-23°F) to 35°C (95°F). SPYDR 2p operating temperatures range between 25°C (77°F) and 30°C (86°F) above ambient air temperature. Please note; when mounting SPYDR fixtures, a 1 inch gap or greater must be present between the top of the fixture and the surface it is mounted under to enable adequate air flow.
We recommend at least one ft3/S of airflow to ensure efficient cooling. Proper air flow will also increase the maximum suitable operating temperature and help extend lifetime of system.
Dimensions: 42.8” L x 46.99” W x 4.3” H (108.7 cm L x 119.4 cm W x 10.9 cm H)
Weight: 27 lbs 11 oz (12.55 kg)
Made from an Anodized, extruded aluminum alloy chassis with integrated heatsink for longevity and passive, natural convection thermal management that requires no fans or moving components.
- Light source: LED
- Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor
- PPF: 1550 µmol/s
- Input power: 630W
- Efficacy: 2.5 µmol/j
- Input voltage: autosensing 100-277V, 347V
- Mounting height: >6" (15.2cm) above canopy
- Thermal management: Passive
- Max. ambient temperature: 95°F / 35°C
- Dimming: 10V-Source
- Light distribution: 120°
- Lifetime: L90: >54,000hrs
- Power factor: >90%
- Certifications: UL 8800, UL 1598 wet-location rated, IP66, CE & DLC
- Warranty: 3 year standard or 5 year extended warranty
- Max amperage by voltage service: 120V=2.75A - 208V=1.59A - 240V=1.38A - 277V=1.19A - 347V=0.98A