In Dulytek DW4000® Rosin Heat Press, the desired pressure is achieved by turning the handwheel conveniently located on the side of the machine. With 3 ton pressing force, the DW4000 is suitable for an individual user, and it features 2 by 4 inches solid aluminum plates, two separate microprocessor-controlled temperature and timer panels, and a sturdy handle that makes the machine easy to lift and move. The press comes with a 3-prong power cord, instruction manual, starter kit, and rubber mallet to adhere the handwheel to the frame of the machine. This mallet can also be used with our hammer style pre-press molds. A complimentary starter kit includes all the basic tools and accessories necessary to start pressing right away: two rosin collection tools, non-stick silicone mat, 10 sheets of parchment paper, 3 ml rosin storage jar, and four magnets.
The machine is available in two versions: 110V for North American and 220V for European and Australian customers. Please note that the 220V presses are not shipped to US and Canada addresses.
- Maximum pressure: 6000 lbs / 3 Tons
- Heating plate size: 4 x 2 inch / 100 x 50 mm
- Maximum temperature: 449 °F / 232 °C
- Power: 500 W
- Current: 4.5 A / 2.8 A
- Voltage: 110 V / 220 V
- Weight: 42 lbs / 19 kg
- Dimensions: 17.9 x 10 x 10 inch / 45.5 x 25.5 x 25.5 cm
- Package dimensions: 20.7 x 12.8 x 12.8 inch / 52.5 x 32.5 x 32.5 cm
- Package weight (with the product): 46.3 lb / 21 kg
- Certifications: CE / RoHS
- Limited warranty: 6 months for major components; 2 years for other parts
- Discreet Packaging