Under Current 6 XXL 13
|NUMBER OF ROWS:||2|
|NUMBER OF SITES:||6|
|PLANT SPACING & MODULE SIZE:||40″ Centers / 13 Gallon|
What is the Under Current® System?
The Under Current® system is the world’s only recirculating water culture hydroponic system to feature our patented Sub-Current Culture® circulation method.
Sub-Current Culture® (SCC) technology utilizes negative water pressure to recirculate highly oxygenated nutrient solution through the plant’s root zone. This continuous fluid motion supercharges the nutrients with dissolved oxygen, creating hyper-aerobic conditions perfect for explosive plant growth. Constant 24/7 nutrient circulation ensures pH and EC levels are uniform throughout the entire system.
Our unique water culture application is unprecedented in layout versatility and ease of use. The Under Current® consistently delivers awe-inspiring yields for any sized application, from hobby to commercial greenhouse.
Under Current® System Features
• Multiple growth module sizes and plant spacing options
• Easy to set up, break down and expand
• 60+ system configurations to suit any size plant and grow space
• Designed to accommodate a wide variety of lighting footprints
• Highest quality commercial and greenhouse caliber components
• CCH2O’s proprietary parts are designed and manufactured in California
• Systems utilize professional grade air and water pumps
Benefits of Growing in an Under Current®
Prolific Yield Potential
• Increased growth rates produce larger overall plants and drastically reduce vegetative times
• Higher productivity with fewer plants
• High levels of aeration and constant circulation optimize plants nutrient uptake capacity
• Conserves water and necessitates less frequent nutrient change-outs
Proven Nutrient Formula
• Our Cultured Solutions® premium plant nutrients are custom formulated specifically for the Under Current® system and high-performance hydroponics
• Cultured Solutions® are pH stable, clean and highly chelated
• pH, EC/TDS and solution temperatures stay uniform throughout the entire system
• Easily adaptable to pH/nutrient dosers, top-off reservoirs and water chillers
• We offer expert grower support to every Under Current® system and Cultured Solutions® nutrient user; we want you to be successful with our products. Let us help your garden thrive!
Under Current® System Options
Boneless Spacing*: All Under Current® systems are available in a “Boneless” configuration. Boneless systems ship WITHOUT straight sections of piping allowing for custom plant spacing.
Remote Epicenter*: All Under Current® systems are available with a “Remote Epicenter”. This allows growers to place the Epicenter (Control Module) on the outside of their grow space or tent.
*Please note: Both of these options require growers to purchase, cut and glue PVC.
|GROW AREA (FEET / METERS):||10' x 16' / 3.05m x 4.88m|
|LIGHTING (HORIZONTAL):||6 X 600W|
|LIGHTING (VERTICAL):||8 X 600W|
|WATER CHILLER SIZE* (HP):||1/4 - 1/2 HP|
|RESERVOIR (GALLONS / LITERS):||85 / 350|
|VEG TIME (WEEKS/IN.):||4-6 weeks / 30"-36"|
*General Recommendation - Check Manufacturers Specifications for proper chiller sizing.
|SYSTEM FOOTPRINT (FEET / METERS):||4’6" x 10’5" / 1.38m x 3.18m|
|TOTAL SYSTEM VOLUME (GALLONS / LITERS):||80 / 303|
|POWER USAGE (WATTS):||130|
|AIR PUMP SIZE(S) (LPM):||80|
|AERATION RATE (LPM PER GALLON):||1.00|
|WATER PUMP SIZE (GPH / LPH):||500 / 1893|
|RECIRCULATION RATE (EXCHANGES PER HR.):||6.25|
The Under Current 6 XXL 13 Includes:
- 13 Gallon “Blackout Series” Growth Modules
- CCH2O 8″ Heavy Duty Lids with Port Hole
- CCH2O 8″ Heavy Duty Net Pots
- 2″ Manifold & Joints with 2” UC Spin-Tight Bulkheads
- Danner Mag-Drive™ Return Pump
- Premium Linear Air Pump(s)
- 9” Air Diffuser Disc
- Aqua-Pore Air Diffusers
- Air Distribution Manifold
- Air Hose, In-Line Filter(s)
- Adjustable Float Valve with Reservoir Adapter Kit
- Drain Valve
- Chiller Adapter
- Garden Hose Drain Adapter
- Cultured Solutions™ VEG A/B
- 1 Year warranty