CenturionPro - TableTop Bucker & Trimmer BUNDLEFrom start to finish, the TableTop, and the HP TableTop Bucker combination features a dynamic configuration which harvests your grow at an unexpected rate. the bucked fall automatically into the Trimmer's hopper making it the market's most cost-effective yet comprehensive harvesting system.
Updated for 2020! Each CenturionPro Trimmer now comes with 2 Hydrid tumblers that can be used for both Wet and Dry trimming.
The CenturionPro Tabletop Pro is now the lightest bud trimmer in CenturionPro's lineup weighing only 35 lbs!
Capable of dry trimming 5-6 lbs per hour and wet-trimming 25-30 lbs per hour, this new machine can do 20,000 precision cuts per minute and replaces 6 hand trimmers without sacrificing on quality.
Whether you trim wet or dry, the optional Quantanium (Non-Stick) tumblers allow you to choose how you trim so production is always a priority.
The most popular Centurion Pro trimmer is not only portable but offers unbeatable quality.
Centurion Pro Tabletop Pro Features
- DURABILITY - The TableTop pro is made entirely of Anodized Aluminum and Stainless steel.
- ALL NEW HARDENED STEEL, 7 BLADE CUTTING REEL - The TableTop trimmer comes with a Toro, hardened steel cutting reel, containing an all new 7 high quality blades. Our coveted magnetic blade technology ensures the cleanest cut in the industry thanks to our dependably sharp blade.
- RUGGED, STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLER- The tumbler on the Tabletop Pro is made of a rugged, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel, not aluminum. At 24” in length and 5.5” in diameter, this high capacity tumbler will produce more than any other machine on the market.
- 40% GREATER TRICHOME PRESERVATION .
- MORE CUTTING POWER - The TableTop does 20,000 cuts per minute on a 120v power source. This small bud trimmer system comes standard with a 1hp leaf collector that produces 1800 CFM of suction power.
- HIGH PROCESSING CAPACITY - Replace up to 6 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. The TableTop pro trims up to 5-6lbs/hr dry and 25-30lbs/hr wet.
- EXTRA LARGE HOPPER - All machines come standard with the largest hoppers in the industry for the purpose of making consistent feeding of the machine easier.
- FINELY TUNED DIVERTER - Centurion is devoted to protecting your precious product with the design of our machines.
- TRIPLE BAG SYSTEM – The triple bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and kief collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use.
What's Included in the Centurion Pro Tabletop Pro
- CenturionPro Tabletop
- Leaf collector
- Both Wet & Dry Tumblers
OPERATE BEST WHEN TUMBLER DRUM IS FILLED TO ABOUT 50%-60% CAPACITY
Centurion Pro Tabletop Pro Warranty
CenturionPro offers a 10-year warranty. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. Please take note that once shipped all sales for these machines are final and returns are not accepted.
Pound for pound the market’s most compact and cost-efficient bucker, the HP TableTop benefits from two rollers that pull the stem into the de-stemmer.
Ideal for stems up to 3/8”, with 2-hole sizes to strip plants carefully and comprehensively, the robust machine can process up to 75 pounds of wet hemp per hour (up to 15 pounds dry).
The impressive power and precision are driven by a 0.5 HP motor with variable speed control, for enhanced versatility bucking wet and dry plants.
The TableTop trimmer is covered with a 10-year warranty, giving you peace of mind while the Tabletop Bucker is covered for 2-years.