The CenturionPro Original is the machine that started it all and capable of processing 18-22 lbs per hour dry, 90-110 lbs per hour wet.
Earning the 2012 Stash Award Winner, the CenturionPro Original is capable of replacing the workload of 20 people completely eliminating the need for hand trimming without sacrificing quality.
Whether you trim wet or dry, the optional Quantanium (Non-Stick) or Electropolish tumblers allows you to choose your trimming method so production is always a priority.
Centurion Pro Original Features
- DURABILITY - The Original Pro & Silver Bullet are made entirely of Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- HARDENED STEEL, 11 BLADE CUTTING REEL - Both the Original Pro and Silver Bullet feature a Toro hardened steel cutting reel featuring 11 high quality blades, double what the competition offers.
- RUGGED, STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLER - The tumblers on the Original and Silver Bullet are constructed out of a rugged, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel, not aluminum. These machines will out produce any other trimming machines on the market with their high capacity tumblers that measure 30” in length and 6.5” in diameter.
- 40% GREATER TRICHOME PRESERVATION
- MORE CUTTING POWER - The Original & Silver Bullet can do a whopping, 37,500 cuts per minute while running completely on a 120v power source. These bud trimmers both come with a 3hp leaf collector that produces 2750 CFM of pure suction power.
- HIGH PROCESSING CAPACITY - Replace up to 25 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. The Original Pro & Silver Bullet can trim up to 18-22lbs/hr dry and 90-110lbs/hr wet.
- EXTRA LARGE HOPPER - All machines come standard with the largest hoppers in the industry for the purpose of making consistent feeding of the machine easier.
- FINELY TUNED DIVERTER - Centurion is devoted to protecting your precious product with the design of our machines.
- TRIPLE BAG SYSTEM – The triple bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and kief collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use.
What's Included in the Centurion Pro Original
- CenturionPro Original
- Leaf collector
- Both Wet & Dry Tumblers
OPERATE BEST WHEN TUMBLER DRUM IS FILLED TO ABOUT 50%-60% CAPACITY
Centurion Pro Original Product Documents
Centurion Pro Original Specifications
|Input Voltage||7A * 115V NA|
|Dimensions||30" x 13" x 26"|
|Cuts Per Minute||37,500+|
CenturionPro Original Dust Collector
|Input Voltage||15A - 220V NA|
|Dimensions||20" x 20" x 18.5"|
|Airflow Capacity||2750 CFMWarranty|
Centurion Pro Original Warranty
CenturionPro offers a 10 year warranty. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. Please take note that once shipped all sales for these machines are final and returns are not accepted.