The CenturionPro Mini is the trimmer of choice for those who have a small to medium sized harvest and capable of processing 12-16 lbs per dry, and 60-80 lbs per hour wet.
The CenturionPro Mini can handle the work of 15 people without compromising on the quality and consistency of the cuts compared to hand trimming.
Whether you trim wet or dry, the optional Quantanium (Non-Stick) or Electropolish tumblers allows you to choose your trimming method so production is always a priority.
CenturionPro Mini Features
- DURABILITY - The Centurion Pro Mini is made entirely of Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- HARDENED STEEL, 11 BLADE CUTTING REEL - The Mini Pro features a Toro hardened steel cutting reel featuring 11 high quality blades, double what the competition offers.
- RUGGED, STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLER - The Mini Pro tumbler is constructed out of a rugged, 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel, not aluminum. This machine will out produce any other trimming machine on the market with its high capacity tumbler that measures 27” in length and 6.5” in diameter.
- 40% GREATER TRICHOME PRESERVATION
- MORE CUTTING POWER - The Centurion Pro Mini does a whopping, 25,000 cuts per minute while running completely on a 120v power source. The system comes with a 1.5hp leaf collector that produces 2000 CFM of pure suction power.
- HIGH PROCESSING CAPACITY - Replace up to 15-20 human trimmers without compromising quality. Produces up to 12-16lbs/hr dry and 60-80lbs/hr wet.
- EXTRA LARGE HOPPER - All machines come standard with the largest hoppers in the industry for the purpose of making consistent feeding of the machine easier.
- FINELY TUNED DIVERTER - The Mini pro utilizes our unique diverter that fine tunes the air flow and cut to ensure preservation of different strains and densities.
- TRIPLE BAG SYSTEM – The triple bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and kief collection so you don’t waste any of your precious product for further use.
CenturionPro Mini Specs
|Input Voltage||6A * 110V NA|
|Dimensions||25" x 10" x 24"|
|Cuts Per Minute||25,000+|
CenturionPro Mini Dust Collector
|Dimensions||19" x 19" x 16"|
What's in the box?
- CenturionPro Mini
- Leaf Collector
- Both Wet & Dry Tumblers
OPERATE BEST WHEN TUMBLER DRUM IS FILLED TO ABOUT 50%-60% CAPACITY
CenturionPro offers a full 10-year warranty. If anything happens during that period, simply contact us and we'll fix things up for you. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. Please take note that once shipped all sales for these machines are final and returns are not accepted.
CenturionPro™ Mini Product Manual
CenturionPro™ Mini Product Brochure