- The high quality 201T-S 3-in-1 pH/Temperature Combination Electrode/Probe and BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-S Conductivity/Temperature Electrode/Probe ensure Quick & Accurate pH and EC measurements
- IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments
- The large backlit LCD displays EC/pH and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply
- Quick and Easy 1 to 5 points auto calibration with calibration reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
- The Apera Instruments PC400S Portable pH/Conductivity Meter Kit provides reliable pH and EC measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped with Apera’s high quality 201T-S 3-in-1 pH Electrode/Probe and BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) 2301T-S Conductivity Electrode/Probe, the meter tests pH, EC, TDS, and temperature in a quick and accurate manner.
Quick & Easy 1 to 5 Points Auto Calibration. The Smart Self-Diagnosis helps you conduct proper calibrations and determine the condition of your probes. GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output and power supply. Timing measuring/data logging mode and Smart calibration reminder function available. Purified water and ammonia-added purified water measuring modes available. The large clear LCD displays pH/EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
IP57 Waterproof and Dustproof, ideal for use in harsh environments. It comes with a complete test kit including a meter, a pH electrode, a conductivity electrode, a USB cable, a PC-Link Software Disk (only works for a Windows-based system), and 6 bottles of calibration solutions all in a rugged carrying case. Powered by AA Batteries. Two-Year Warranty for the meter. CE certified.